Wednesday, 3 June 2015

New Rings and Things






Since I can remember I've been a gold jewellery kind of gal, but something switched in me recently and now I'm all about silver! I headed down to Primark to get my quick fix of new jewellery- whilst they don't have the longevity, they're great for swapping and changing because they're so cheap! On different days I want different styles, but right now I love the ornate designs of these rings. I picked up two sets which I mix and match- and only for £5!

If you want to see how I got this evil-eye nail design I wrote a tutorial last year here.

This post is a short and sweet one- exams have just finished so I'm getting this blog back in tip-top shape! I'm brainstorming ideas for posts so if there's anything that you want to see let me know x

9 comments:

  1. I remember when I used to be obsessed with layering rings. You make me want to get back into it!
    -Kate
    http://katekoutures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your rings ;) But your nail polish is so cute, I want to try that style on mine!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all so perfect !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for being done with exams Ruby! Those rings look stunning. Also, how amazing are your nails!? I wish I wasn't so cack-handed with nail polish. S x

    ReplyDelete
  5. they're so nice! love them all

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a USA beauty giveaway inc lorac, tarte etc on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nails and rings are insane! So cool, I love the little pink gem one!

    www.prettydressesinthelaundry.com/www

    ReplyDelete
  7. i pretty much only wear silver jewelry, love all of the ones you have here!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look beautiful, you definitely inspired to get back on my ring game. such an easy way to add a little extra to a basic outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your ring game is so strong, love all the unique pieces! I totally agree on buying cheaper jewelry pieces, you don't have to feel about slowly swapping them out.

    Cindy // www.cindyhyue.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x