There are days when I crack out the palettes and multiple products, then there's every other normal day when I stick to five or six products before leaving the house.
1) Skip foundation and start with concealer. On my last trip to Boots I picked up the Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer which is great under the eyes, and any other problem areas or old blemishes, blended out with your usual foundation brush.
2) I add a bit of colour to my cheeks with a Sleek Luminous Pressed Powder in a shade or three darker than my skin tone, so this acts as a blusher / bronzer / contour / general warmth giver.
3) Liquid eyeliner is as technical as I get on a day like this and I'll often skip it out. I grab the first one I see, which turned out to be the Natural Collection Liquid Eyeliner today.
4) Mascara comes next, and more often then not I'll use Benefit They're Real! to coat my lashes.
5) Finally, fill in those brows! Last week I picked up the Maybelline Brow Satin Pencil which lets you add colour to get just the right amount of 'Cara'- nothing too over the top.