Instagram will always be my favourite way of sharing the pretty snippets of my life. Here's the month of September in images.
1) I've picked up new bed sheets, a shirt and scarf from Primark recently, their new collection is so impressive! I also went to the other extreme and nearly broke the bank when I "invested" in a Zara bag. (Using the word invest makes me feel so much better about this decision)
2) My mum sent me some pictures of the dog because she knew how much I've been missing the little scamp whilst being at university.
3) Spotting the Sartorialist at Somerset House, LFW.
1) Spending my spare time taking flat-lay shots, because why not?
2) Walking the little monster. It was the first day I noticed the leaves had changed!
3) Lazy days sporting a birthday present. You can never have a bad day when you're wearing a t-shirt covered in Ryan Gosling's face, right?
1) Celebrating my birthday in a different style. We skipped the main course and went straight in with homemade desserts.
2) Freaking out because I'm finally 18!
3) Making rice crispie squares for the blog. So. Good.
I'm always looking for more instagram accounts to follow so leave your username in the comments! Follow me to see what I'm up to in October (I refuse to believe the year has gone so quick)