Saturday, 16 March 2013

Love How It Hurts

Ice Age Sugar

I love Disco Pants; I really think I need some! I think they look best put together as a sporty/ casual look with some statement jewellery. I couldn't help but look but include a t-shirt designed for this years Comic Relief, after all £75 million was raised yesterday! 

If you're wondering where this posts name came from, it's named after one of favourite songs that I re-discovered today; Love How It Hurts by Scouting For Girls. 

Let me know if you like Disco Pants and what you would style them with! 

7 comments:

  1. Damn, the watch looks great !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you wearing casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd love to, I've just looked at your blog, the clothes are lovely xx

      Delete
  3. Alright. Discopants (maybe these blue ones), black Chucks, a white oversized-shirt or -blouse (nice contrast), lots of bracelets in silver, darkblue and black, earrings in silver (like chandelier but not that long and thin) and a black clutch or a big bag. :) Oh and I would style my hair in a ponytail which would look a bit undone.

    Love your blog, Ruby! :))

    could you please ask Lissy for the e-mail address?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jule! I'll talk to her tomorrow about it :-) xx

      Delete
  4. Love disco pants too!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x